Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Busy Little Bee

That's meeeee.

And for some reason I always feel the need to give myself more to do...I know I'm all crafty and whatnot; sometimes, however, my craftiness gets ahead of my common sense and I take on something I'm not able to handle.

I was going to make my shower invites.

They were SOOOO CUUUUUTE TOO!
Because they matched my nursery theme....and I was so thrilled. Until I started my guest list. I had thirty names...then my mother-in-law had about 20...and I'm pretty sure my mom will have about 20 to add onto that. Soooooo I'm a little too busy to hand make 70 invitations. Even with my fancy schmancy cricut.
I feel like a big "Lahoooo-sa-heer" for even wasting the paper on the 15 that I managed to take together before I had a panic attack on how it took me a day and a half to manage that and the invites need to be ready in two weeks and blahblahblahblah.

Okay! So THAT project has been cancelled!

But weren't they cuuuuuute?

Crappy cell phone pic. [craft fail]

SO! I decided to go with the invitation that I had originally picked out. Not elephant related....however, that's okay. Because the shower theme will still be the same as the nursery :)

[Had to black some things out,
don't think Mum wants her phone number out there
for the world to see haha!]

We're also putting an insert with each invitation asking the guests to bring a childrens book (one that costs no more than an average greeting card) instead of a card, that way Baby E will have a wicked library! And so everytime I read to him I can talk to him about the person that bought him the book. :)
Here's the insert




Oh well! Now that you know I'm a craft quiter we can all move on now can't we?

♥ A

No comments:

Post a Comment