Wednesday, February 10, 2010

soooo.......

OKAY!!!! I CRAPPED OUT!!!

School sucks!!! I've been working on that instead of blogging mindless things about celebrities and this ghost town that I reside in fondly known, by some, as "Richvegas."

Trust me...I would much rather be on here or trying to obtain a new PINTO horse on farmville [dork] than doing 90% of the things that I've been doing for the past few weeks! AAAH [stressed!!!!!]

So anyway!!!!!!!!

What have I been up to.....hmmmm. Thanks to SNOW...not much.

View from my car this morning....on the back end of hour three.

It took me.....almost 4 hours to go 70 miles this morning.....this is WHY I SHOULD WORK CLOSER TO HOME!!!! But if I worked closer to home I wouldn't have my work friends and that would be laaaaaame. haha!

But I've done fun stuff!

I moved a mattress :)


Yes....it's turned the wrong way....yes....that's my foot :]
and YeS....I know this isn't really considered a "fun thing." [saaaarcasm?]

We switched out our bed and it's loooooooooovely!!!! [my back is smiling right now] Even though I would officially rather move 10 couches or loveseats as opposed to one mattress and boxspring....they're so freaking awkward.

aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddddd.........


Let us not forget the oh-so-loved school work!

The Diabetic Technologies presentation...not the final version but it's still SO PRETTY! [bragging] My Good friend Chea and I did an "AWSUM" job. [<----misspelled to make fun of DC] Although I think I have an ulcer now and I was thisclose [real close!!] to making a facebook group entitled "The Devil Invented the Presentation Board to make you Sin." It turned out rather well I believe....even though it was POINTLESS because the class was cancelled and the "foo-foo business important people" we were trying to impress didn't even get to see it; oh WELL....it's all in the pride of doing a good job, right.
[no]


So that's pretty much it....
I know, that doesn't really add up to 3 weeks worth of stuff. I don't care okay?!?!?!?? I was BUSY!!!
WATCHING TV!!!!!
But there was nothing ON, so it was really like a punishment anyway, so there!


[Even Leia agrees that there's nothing worth watching.]



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment