Friday, January 29, 2010

BLECK!

I cannot stand this woman!!!!!!!


Why don't you stop worrying about your hair and your image and start taking care of your litter of children!


I am so sick of this chick, and I'm heartbroken....because I thought she went AWAY and then BOOM...there she is.  ewwwwwwwwwww. 

Now, I know that some [more than there should be] absolutely love her.  But here's the truth.  She treated her husband like a moron and screamed at him constantly in front of millions of people on TV...then he leaves her and we all say "OH NOOOOOOoz, Miss Kates all alones and sads and stuff!!!"
NOooooOOOoooo....Miss Kate is the devil....do not let her make you think any differently. I'm pretty sure there's something in the bible about an evil woman with porcupine hair who pulls on your sympathy when she doesn't really deserve it and can cry on cue. [really??? There isn't???? WELL...there should be.]


No comments:

Post a Comment