Thursday, July 21, 2011

Adventures in cloth diapering.

We had our first cloth experience yesterday! Granted it was only one cloth diaper and he only wore it on a car ride to Nana's but hey! Baby steps.

Can I just say if you had asked me 5 years ago about cloth diapers I would have said
#1-Ew.
#2 Who cares?

I guess the magical thing about motherhood is that the most idiotic thing you can imagine becomes the most adorable thing you've ever seen. He looked downright ADORABLE! Straight up cute enough to pinch. I'm mobile blogging or I would post his pic. I'll post one soon though, I'm currently waiting to have my arm stabbed AGAIN! To make sure my "gestational diabetes" has gone away. Lame.

The pics are on my camera but how about a picture of his mean face to tide you over until then?





My child has anger issues.



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment