Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sooooooooomewhhhheeeeeeeere

Over the rainbow!

Focusing in on my "Nature" assignment...check out this awesome shot I got after a little rain shower!


And yep, that's from my front yard. I live...in OZ!

Or maybe I don't but, hey, close enough.

So what's on the agenda for this week? Nothing, nothing at all. Still brainstorming on some awesome shadow shots....you know what you need to do those???? Sun.....

Know what it's been doing the past three days?????

Raining....

Mother Nature is cramping my style! She's cramping my style so much that I'm using out of date sayings like "cramping my style."




Here's a video dose of cuteness. Ignore my obnoxious kissy noises and focus on the fact that you've been hit smack in the face with a dose of just-so-cute-squishable-ness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment