Friday, August 5, 2011

30 day shred my stomach to pieces.

I started the 30 day shred.


OH MY GAWD.

That's all I'll say about it. I did take some bile inducing before pictures that, even if I ended up with the body of Jessica Alba via her "Honey" days, I would never post online....or show anybody, including my husband. Let's just say I'm currently wishing I knew how to encrypt files, or password protect a folder. Oh, and I refuse to work out in front of anybody. So this is going greeeeeeeat. I love not being able to bend down to sit without whincing in pain! [cue false enthusiasm]

Nobody tells you what a hot, flabby mess you become after baby! The jelly rolls are the only thing I can really blame on Little E, because....let's be honest, I wasn't exactly Victoria's Secret material before hand. But, hey, isn't that one of the perks of motherhood? Blaming that train wreck that resides between your neck and ankles on that adorable little monster you're carrying around?

Onto fun(ner) things. Cloth diapering is.....going. We're having trouble going to full time cloth due to me being put off work for so long, I never got a chance to complete my stash. However, I have some Sunbabies on the way and can't WAIT. The 12 I'm waiting on will  "complete" my stash, and we'll be able to go to 24/7 cloth! I say "complete" because I know I won't be able to resist some new fluff every now and then!

NOW! How's un bebe? He's hilarious. He's smiling like crazy, thinks the phrase "HEY BABAY!" from Dave Chapelle is the funniest thing ever....and well....tummy time is just a tragedy. Seriously, you would think somebody was prying his cute little nose off. But oh well, we try. He's blowing raspberries, and he's also gained some wicked head control so we've been making some great use of the Bumbo!!

I went back to work on the first and I managed to survive. Noah seems to think we have to be on the same scheduling and has since been keeping Daddio up all night. [evil laugh]

SO now you're updated! Here's some killer cuteness to reward you for reading this crap ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment