Thursday, March 25, 2010

Check my temperature....

Cause I think I might have tha' fevaaaaa.

Hay Fever???
NO!

Spring Fever??
HELL no

The bloggin' feva.

3 posts in three days. WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Anyway, now that I'm finished patting myself on the back, lets move on shall we?

It's [almost] spring time, and the warmer days are sprinkled in among the bitter cold and wind that is March, I've noticed a trend among Richlandian [real word, google it] teenagers and it is this:  
hanging out on bridges near the railroad tracks.
Is this new or have I just been sheltered??? It seems like the warmer it gets the more I see this. They're so "angsty" too! They always stare at you as you drive by like they want you to ask them "why" they choose to sit on the side of a bridge by a sewer treatment plant. As if you should know? Or maybe they just want a hug?

Riddle me this Batman,
What's better than getting stopped by a train and being stared at by angst-ridden teenagers??????


Trying to get a photo of them without being noticed!!!!!
Which-I succeeded quite well in doing so, thankyouverymuch.

Now, I'll go ahead and admit it, I MAY have doctored that photo a little. They don't really have large yellow heads making a lopsided-emo smile.

I did that to protect the "emocent."

I love puns!!!!!!!



Amanda

P.S-I'm a liar and "Richlandians" isn't a real word.

No comments:

Post a Comment