Thursday, March 25, 2010

So I think I should mention...

that I'm super excited about my upgrades to my bloggity-blog (!)

  • I inserted my facebook badge, although I'm pretty sure anyone who reads already has me on facebook-as that's how I rangle in most of my peeps.
  • I find it humorous that I spout out things like "freelance photography" in my about me but then my pictures are terrible....let mamma "esplain somtin to jou." Most of these random pics are taken with my Droid, as I have a horrible memory and can't remember to tote my camera along, and although the Droid is aaawwwwweeeessssooooome I don't really feel that it qualifies as major camera equipment. So, I felt the need to at least prove that I can take a good picture. That's why you'll see the PICASA gadget at the top of the screen with some of the pics I've taken that I feel most proud of. Don't be afraid to click on it, it's not secretly a crazy ad for penis-enlargement pills.
          {OR IS IT????????}
           no....it's not.
  • I also changed my profile pic, yawn. But I felt like 2 things didn't really make a good list so I had to mention SOMETHING else that I had changed, even if it was insignificant.

So there you go, I did something with my life, aren't you proud of me????




,
Amanda

P.S. I can't believe I almost forget the obligatory photo-with-every-post rule.

Here's one of my favorite "real photography photos." You'll find it on the PICASA gadget as well.




♥ (again),
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment