Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making up for lost time

So I had a few more things to discuss that I didn't feel like I could add in with the "most awesome cake in the world post."

Nothin' crazy! It's just that the fondant to beat all fondant cakes deserves it's own post, that's all!!

Instead of rambling about the fondant-to-beat-all-fondant....I SHOULD be studying for the test-to-beat-all-tests.  But I'm not.

Obviously.

My brother came in to visit a few weeks ago and although I wish I could have seen him more it was still fun as usual!
I found photos from the last time he visited, back in January when we celebrated his Christmas since he was unable to join us for ours!

It's possible that my family may disown me later :)

So first, It was family poker night :) I ♥ getting screwed out of money by my one and only family.
This is where I noticed my brother and I are weird. Well, Not really-Ive known that for years.

Worst poker faces EVER.

I also realized that we get our sense of humor from our mom, who is also a little weird! But in an awesome way!

Love her!

One fun night of cards! We mostly just played "Follow the Queen," and "Seven card-no-peek." These are probably only considered "poker" in SWVA, but you know what??? They're fun. Follow the queen is basically texas hold 'em without the wild cards....but you get your own personal river. :/

Okay.........so it's nothing like Texas hold 'em.


At some point in February I had a date night with hubbo! Saturday date night is a tradition, although it only lasted about 2 months and we haven't had a saturday date night in about 3 weeks!!! This photo came about after I fussed at my husband for never "really" smiling in photos.





Isn't he just precious? That oughta teach him a lesson!



More later, this time I really do promise!!!


♥,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment