Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution-Do not suck at being bloggerish. Oh! AND I'm knocked up!

Sooooo.....
Exactly 13 days after I posted my last update (September 23rd to be exact) I felt like total horse poo.
Husband says "Hahaha!! You're pregnant!"
I say "Dirty Liar!! Doctors tell me that my rotten PCOS cysty-ovaries don't like making eggs...I'll show you by peeing on a stick!"


first one on bottom, second from the next morning because I'm in denial.

Me: Oh no, hubby was right....even bigger Oh boy!!! I'm pregnant! And apparently my husband is some kind of "I know when you're pregnant even though 3 seperate doctors have said you will have no baybeez without super-fertility drugs!!!" guru.



I'm considering renting out his phone number to TTC'ers who are tired of peeing on sticks.




---------
On to the doctor I go, I get to pee in a cup! WOOT! Even after peeing on 5gagillion tests that all tell me, yes...you are with child. I still get paranoid that the doctor's going to say "GET OUT OF HERE stoopid infertile!! Stop wasting our time!"
But nope, she says "You are indeed pregnant!" I say "WOO!!!" Then take my free magazines and run away!



---------
10/14/2010
Two weeks later, I started bleeding...one emotional breakdown, a freaked out husband, and a cry-bag phone call later, I get an ultrasound!!!






Would you look at that!!! Its a beautiful nugget! And it has a heartbeat, my near blind self didn't see it but the ultrasound tech swore it was there so who would I be to call her a liar...since I'm 99% sure I'm legally blind but too stubborn to go to the eye doctor! Doctor says "Everything's great and you're a paranoid weiner" I'm pretty sure that's what she said...or maybe I'm paraphrasing.
So this is baby E's first photo shoot, he/she measures in at a whopping 0.5cm in length with a heartbeat of 123.
Im in love!



--------
10/28/2010



Fast forward!!! Hello moooorning sickness!
Goodbye 4 pounds that I gained in my initial "OMGZ I'm pregnant so I can eat everything I see" phase.
Hello Toast...and crackers...and toilet bowl.



And another ultrasound!!!!



WOW! What a difference two weeks will make! Goodbye nugget-Hello Baby!! Get a script for Zofran for the crazy pukes. I find out that without insurance it can cost up to $2000 (No, that's not a typo) for a 30 pill supply....thank GOD for crappy Wellmont insurance, 12 bucks for no pukes???? Yes please!!!


Baby E is now measuring up at an amaaaaazing 2cm!! What a fatty ;)
And the heartbeat was a wonderful 178.
Fantasic!
--------------------



~A


No comments:

Post a Comment