Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise.....

"A cheeseburger is a hamburger with cheese on top of the patty. The term itself is a portmanteau of the words "cheese" and "hamburger." The cheese is usually ..."

Yep.....that's the Wikipedia definition of "cheeseburger..."  I don't know what's more awesome....the fact that there's a definition on Wikipedia, that someone thought to PUT it on Wikipedia, or that such a simple definition has a word like "portmanteau" in it. You really think if the poor soul doesn't know what a CHEESEBURGER is that they'll know what the hell "portmanteau" means??? [I don't know what it means but I think it may be how a douchebag says "combination."] And while I don't want to meet the moron who asks "what's a cheeseburger?" I DEFINITELY don't want to meet the jackass who says "I dunno!! Lets check Wikipedia!!!!!!!"  




I bring this up because, I Googled "cheeseburger.." because I WANT ONE [watching what you eat SUCKS]...and was going to put a picture on here....and was met with the Wikipedia definition of "cheeseburger." Thank GOD for Wikipedia!!!! Now I can get an asinine detailed definition of the food I shouldn't be eating if I expect to be less large than a blimp come this summer! Yes!


So here's my darn cheeseburger. 







P.S. I'm well aware that my "photo-a-day" thing is becoming a little inaccurate....haha! I'm bored and thanks to some computer issues I'm unable to snap my pics and post them the way I want. I don't think my two or five readers are really too upset about it anyway!


And I'm on an LOLcats kick right now.


~amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment