Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Rooster Obsession.....

I don't understand the obsession with decorating your house with roosters.....
[^secretly loves roosters]

But for serious, really!!!!!  Hubby and I decided we wanted Chinese for din-din; as I am too obese and lazy to cook after getting up at 5am that morning. We enter Happy Family to find a LINE!!!!! [WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!] Since when in the history of Richlands has there ever been a LINE[!] to eat at a Chinese place!?!?! WOW! If that doesn't tell you the extreme deliciousity [fake word alert!!!] of this place then nothing does. Anyway, the adorable hostess tells us it will be "few more minute!!!" [loooove it!] So we decide to kill time at a local department store, I won't name the name.

ROOSTERS..........EVERYWHERE.....or in the words of Carl Malone...."evurwur"

Rooster clocks, rooster napkins, rooster placemats, sweatshirts, coffee cups, curtains, tableclothes, salt and pepper shakers, teapots, and even ceramic roosters [so majestic.]

I felt surrounded by roosters...
That's when one of them made their move!!! Death by Rooster!




[Cue Psycho Music "EEA EEA EEA EEA EA"]
AHHHHHHHHHH!


Good thing those sunflowers were weighing him down or even my strength of one thousand chubby women couldn't have held him off and I would have been a GONER!


But alas, I have survived Rooster Attack 2010....and live to awesomificate [my word, you can't have it] another day.


lerts of lerv
~amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment