Thursday, January 14, 2010

Relax.......

Or don't, it is COMPLETELY up to you.  I do, however want to talk about something that tends to get my husband and family a little up in arms...

I want a dang tattoo!
[hillbilly speak.]

One should always consider the risks and benefits of inking their body permanently; always think for a considerable amount of time before marking themselves, etc.
I think 10 years is a good amount of thinking time, right?

[cue my husband grimacing.]


As I said before RELAX (Yes, this is MY wrist....but this one's fake.)

I've wanted a tattoo on my wrist since ninth grade. Although the one I had always envisioned was not QUITE as intense as this one!!

it was more along these lines (only on my wrist):




SEE! SIMPLE!  (and as I said ten years is a considerable amount of time to dwell on the possibility) The only thing that has prevented me thus far is my choice of occupation. Not many elderly patients want the lassie with the marked up wrist starting their IV.  Or touching them for that matter.
[Old people can be  judgemental.]

So, yes...I have considered all the angles..
#1-I'm a nurse (as mentioned before such a visible tattoo may cause issues)
#2-I have considered the idea that when I'm old and wrinkly that this will look like poo.
#3-I've also considered that since soooo many people already have tattoos that I won't exactly be "unique."
#4-It's a "waste of money."
#5-I'm a "laaady" and "laaaadies" don't "mark themselves up"
#6-Star tattoos are too "trendy" well....they weren't ten years ago and that's when I wanted it. [so there.]
#7-My Husband would pee twice and die.
#8-I'm a weenie.


[yep...I'm a weenie]


So, that's that!

Due to an unscheduled illness yesterday :|.....I didn't post my WEDNESDAY pic.
[oh no!]
So consider that Wednesday.....Thursday's coming in a second! My compoootur is being oober lame.




No comments:

Post a Comment