Saturday, January 9, 2010

I love to scrapbook!!!

But nobody ever gets to see them :(

So i'm doing it on here. (well, KIND of!)

I'm not going to take all of the credit.....
I SAW an idea on facebook (imagine that) of keeping a photo-journal of sorts.
I take a photo every day and then tell the story behind it.

Love the idea? Do it too! It will be sooo much fun if a large group got into it!
I'm lovin' it myself although I'm wondering how long it will take before I crap out hahahaha! I guess we'll see! So....lets get started shall we!





........................................................................................................

This is CHARLIE!!!!! and my wonderful husband

..............................................................

Charlie kind of worked his way into the family, Dustin was helping his mother and was in the basement with the outside door wide open....this little fella just came wondering right in! It was about 28 degrees outside and it was freezing rain out. So Dustin, whose heart is too-too big when it comes to animals, brought this little fella home!! We had the best of intentions on finding him a new home and giving him to a family that would love him! So.....that was 2 months ago hahaha! Although, we have made a bit of a breakthrough on finding him a new home (we have one person who's 'supposedly' stopping by any day to 'take a look') he's still living with us for the moment. So! If you know of anyone looking for a lovable clumsy little oaf of a pup....Charlie's your guy...erm....dog. What-have-you.

That was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment