Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I love weird shirts...


Again, I love weird shirts.....

I'm always intrigued by people who express their innermost emotions and deepest rooted opinions by wearing them on their chest.  No, I'm not talking about "You can't Afford This," "spoiled," etc, etc...Because I can't stand those....really, I can't.

I'm talking about things like this:



I LOVE THIS!

My photo today is a shirt from WalMart (of all places) that I bought for my brother about a year ago. I'm just glad I had the foresight to snap a picture of it.  I know, I know....it's awesome.  Perhaps, the person who designed it didn't mean for it to be taken so humorously, but how can you help it when satan is a stick man with horns!?!?? I think MY favorite part is Jesus' beard.  It's by-far the best stick man beard I've ever seen.  I wonder if the artist intended for him to look like a skinny Santa in a T-shirt at any given point (sans hat,) or if this just a lucky mistake?  But hey, the message is pure; I'm not poking fun at that, just the method on conveyance!!!  Ah, I needed that to get me through the evening at work, haha! Byeeeeeeeeeeee.


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment