Sunday, January 10, 2010

Okay so maybe I'm cheating...

But I'm working Sunday night.....and since it's after midnight it's technically Sunday, right?

My photo for the day is this:

MY GRADUATION APPLICATION!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!

I will finally have a BSN! THANK you Jesus, you are more than blessing me right now! You have shown me that the end is in sight!
Now....I won't say that I'm even close to being finished as I don't actually graduate until August. BUT, I'm sooooo excited because now when people ask me "When will you be finished with school" my answer is now "In August" and I no longer have to add the "of 2010" to the end of that sentence. I'm doing well and everyone says that the last two semesters fly. BUT------you remember after you came back from Christmas break your senior year of High School and you didn't want to do ANYTHING????? Yup.....that's what's going on right now. I'm trying to pull out those last remaining shreds of energy that I have in order to absorb as much as possible; plus, there's still State Boards after all of this. YUCK....another story entirely.

ADDED BONUS!
This 'blogger' is a 'two-fer'
My additional photo for this day is to:



WISH BIG BROTHER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! He's old now...haha. :) He's also leaving today to go back to Norfolk, and I'll miss him terribly as I'm sure the rest of my family will as well.



Not much of a tell-all....but I'm also sleepy. Goodnight to all and hopefully, when the snow goes away my life will get a little more interesting!





No comments:

Post a Comment