Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pet peeve!



[faces have been blocked to protect the irritating.]
[p.s. sorry if you know these people.]

I bet I don't even have to explain anything for my mother to be annoyed just looking at it!

So, it irritates me when people ENTER the EXIT door or EXIT the ENTRANCE door....they always act like YOU'RE in the way. But I never really let it get to me. Unless they do like these fine ladies and do so and then decide to have a conversation...while BLOCKING the entrance door as well.
What do you suppose they're talking about?
Well...I'll tell you.

Lady #1-"Well Sally, we sure are rebels aren't we?!"
Lady#2-"Oh, yes! I feel so alive! Look at that girl there, she's giving us the stink eye!"
Lady#1- "Oh yes we've gotten her good haven't we?!"
Lady#2- "Why YES! Let's stand here for awhile and annoy everyone!"
Lady#1- "Jolly good idea, Sal! To hell with common courtesy!!!"

[British accent....]

Okay I'm finished. :) So ridiculous but it's all in good fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment